LINLITHGOW GOLF CLUB - CLUB PROFESSIONAL VACANCY
Linlithgow Golf Club is looking to appoint an outstanding golf professional.
Founded in 1913, Linlithgow Golf Club sits high above the Royal Burgh town of Linlithgow, Scotland. Our beautiful 18-hole course is situated within the farmland and hillside of the surrounding area, offering up stunning views of the Ochil Hills, Union Canal and Forth Valley. Steeped in history and tradition, Linlithgow is ideally situated halfway between Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Practice facilities include sizeable indoor golf studio, driving range with covered bays , expansive practice area with three practice greens and putting green adjacent to the professional shop.
This vacancy provides an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, forward thinking, PGA Professional who is keen to develop their own golf business at Linlithgow Golf Club, whilst providing an exceptional service to members and guests.
Essential requirements for the candidate:
• Relevant PGA Qualifications.
• Operating a professional retail shop.
• Excellent front of house customer service.
• Strong engagement with members.
• Provision of high-quality golf tuition to members and visitors.
• Working closely with the Council on all aspects of golf operations to promote and sustain the development of the club.
• Promotion of open and invitational events as well as booking visiting parties to help increase the club’s revenue streams.
Desirable requirements for the candidate
• Experience in delivering and developing all aspects of Golf Operations.
• Club competition support.
• Assisting members with the use of golfing apps (and associated software/websites) used by the club.
• Adept with digital marketing through web, email and social media.
To apply, please email CV and covering letter to Grant Hamilton, Club Secretary (email@example.com)
Closing date: 30th November 2023